Welcome to the latest edition of our monthly newsletter, where we
share the most relevant updates around Read the Docs,
offer a summary of new features we shipped
during the previous month,
and share what we’ll be focusing on in the near future.
- Ana will continue researching tools for conducting automated testing on our Sphinx theme,
review pull requests corresponding to the 1.1 milestone,
and make some small styling improvements to our documentation.
- Anthony will work with Ana on testing our Sphinx theme,
in addition to resuming work on our new user interface
and doing some financial updates.
- Eric will keep pushing updates on our Commercial landing page
and continue working on our sales processes. He’s also
working to continue building EthicalAds as well.
- Juan Luis will continue working on our Read the Docs tutorial,
improving our onboarding experience,
and put our email marketing and on-site notifications to work.
- Manuel will finish the work on our new Docker images and build process,
and keep designing our upcoming GitHub Application.
- Santos will implement a new Slack integration,
work with Manuel on the GitHub Application,
and build a user interface for audit tracking.