It is clear that we live in the digital age and the ability to have all our files stored and shared from a personal cloud is not only convenient — for some, it is a necessity of our work and daily digital lives.A cloud drive can help you expand the storage of an entry-level MacBook or iPad, and it can automatically back up the photos from your iPhone or Android phone. Furthermore, it makes it easy to share documents and projects across team members.
Depending on our needs, it can get costly, especially since most services are billed monthly. But with pCloud’s Black Friday offer here, you might just end up being set for life, with just one purchase! That’s because you can buy lifetime storage — either 500 GB or 2 TB. This is the first and — as far as we know — only cloud storage provider to offer lifetime plans. And they are priced at 75% off for this Black Friday!
pCloud is a cloud storage service that supports multiple platforms — iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets, MacBooks, and Windows PCs. What exactly can pCloud do?
- Increase your MacBook storage: the virtual pCloud Drive acts like an external hard drive for your Mac
- Back up your photos: you can have the iPhone or Android app automatically back up your photos and videos to the cloud
- Encrypted and secure: your files will be encrypted
- Share with anyone: it’s easy to generate a link that anyone can view. Or protect it with a password / add expiration time
- Share branding: add your own logo, headline, description to a shared file page
- Share folders with work teams: a shared folder will only use storage from the owner’s account
Test-drive the service with 10 GB for free
If you sign up for a free account with pCloud, you get 10 GB to test out the service and see if it’s right for you. Just be sure to try it out fast before the Black Friday offer is gone!
pCloud’s Black Friday deal slashes 75% off the service’s usual price — with a one-time payment of $125 or $245, you can get 500 GB or 2 TB of storage to use as you please!