The bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2021.2 is now available.
You can get the latest build from inside the IDE (Settings / Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates), with the Toolbox App, or using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also available for download from our website.
Notable changes in PhpStorm 2021.2.4:
- Fixed: Main menu is slow to build and it can lead to a crash (IDEA-277709 +35)
- Fixed: Proxy authentication does not work after update to IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.1 (IDEA-276949 +19)
- Fixed: Currently active result tab gets removed when attempting to remove others (IDEA-274154 +17)
- Fixed: ESLint 8.0: doesn’t work with YarnPnP (WEB-52594 +13)
- Fixed: Sass @use / @import statements without tilde aren’t being resolved correctly (WEB-53120 +13)
- Fixed: Restoring a Diff moved to a separate Window could produce an empty frame. (IDEA-277226 +12)
- Fixed: @import in LESS does not resolve packages in node_modules if `~` is omitted (WEB-49795 +7)
- Fixed: Stylelint Plugin is Incompatible with Stylelint v14 + SCSS (WEB-53225 +7)
- Fixed: @import in scss does not resolve packages in node_modules (WEB-30607 +5)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop