Symfony 5.4.6 has just been released.
Here is the list of the most important changes since 5.4.5:
- bug #45619 [redis-messenger] remove undefined array key warnings (@PhilETaylor)
- bug #45637 [Cache] do not pass DBAL connections to PDO adapters (@xabbuh)
- bug #45631 [HttpFoundation] Fix PHP 8.1 deprecation in Response::isNotModified (@HypeMC)
- bug #45610 [HttpKernel] Guard against bad profile data (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #45532 Fix deprecations on PHP 8.2 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #45595 [FrameworkBundle] Fix resetting container between tests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #45590 [Console] Revert StringInput bc break from #45088 (@bobthecow)
- bug #45585 [HttpClient] fix checking for unset property on PHP <= 7.1.4 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #45583 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixes HTML syntax regression introduced by #44570 (@xavismeh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports
to detect the code you will need to change in your project and
read our upgrade
documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a
version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed?
Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!