On Tuesday, our good friends over at Nomad announced they’re adding a new wireless charger to their family of iPhone accessories. It’s called the Base One Max, and it features both MagSafe and Apple Watch chargers built into a beautiful tabletop dock.
Things you need to know:
- MFi certified – Nomad uses official MagSafe and Apple Watch charging tech, straight from Apple
- Fast charging – because it uses Made for MagSafe tech, it offers fast 15w charging (when coupled with proper power adapter)
- Beautiful design – Base One Max features a metal body and a floating glass panel, and comes in both Solver and Carbide colorways
- Weighted base – it weighs 2 pounds (900 grams), meaning you won’t pull it up with your phone when you pull it off the charger
- Nylon braided USB-C cable included
The Nomad Base One Max costs $150, and is available for order starting today.