Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is an industry-leading customer data platform that enables organizations to understand the data about their customers and drive personalization for them.
Here’s some of the enhanced Customer Insights capabilities:
- New templates and libraries of industry standard metrics to get started faster.
- Accelerate B2B sales and increase return on marketing spend through intent data, account-based insights, and lead matching.
- Extended semantic types for activities and entities.
- New automated transaction churn out-of-the-box model.
- Near real-time consent data harmonized from third-party consent management services.
- Enrich your customer data safely with clean rooms.
What’s new with Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) is a business analytics service that delivers insights for analyzing data. It can share those insights through data visualizations which make up reports and dashboards to enable fast, informed decisions.
Here’s some of the enhanced Power BI capabilities:
- For individuals, we’re improving the create experience through the creation of measures using natural language and work sharing for easy collaboration using OneDrive.
- For teams, we’re bringing enhancements to goals focused on enterprise needs, integration with PowerPoint, and new capabilities to the Power BI experience in Teams.
- For organizations, we’re improving our experience with big data through automatic aggregations, data protection capabilities through DLP, and providing improved visibility into activity to admins.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of intelligent business applications that helps you run your entire business and deliver greater results through predictive, AI-driven insights. There are many applications to choose from, including:
- Intelligent sales and marketing