Ready to hear the new tunes in R2 2022? You’ll be able to not only hear them, but also see them played in action!
We are very excited to announce that the second big release of 2022 for Telerik and Kendo UI is coming on May 11, bringing you tons of new components, features, improvements and functionalities to empower you to deliver gorgeous, consistent
and accessible UI across all your applications.
Find out what’s new in your favorite tools! You can register for more than one webinar.
Telerik .NET Web, Desktop & Mobile Products Webinar
Tuesday, May 17, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
Discover all updates across Telerik UI for Blazor, UI for ASP.NET Core, UI for ASP.NET MVC, UI for ASP.NET AJAX, UI for WPF, UI for WinForms, UI for WinUI, UI for Xamarin and UI for .NET MAUI. Here are some of the highlights we will go over:
- UI for Blazor hits nearly 100 truly native components
- Compatibility with Preview 3/4 of .NET 7 (depending on MS Release schedule)
- UI for Blazor and ASP.NET Core scaffolder and code snippets in Visual Studio Code
- Desktop support for all .NET MAUI picker components
- Dark mode in docs & demos
- Much more!
Kendo UI R2 2022 Release Webinar
Wednesday, May 18, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
The webinar will cover all updates across KendoReact and Kendo UI for Angular, Vue and jQuery. Here are some of the highlights we will go over:
- Angular PivotGrid beta, plus 15 other new UI components across jQuery, Angular, React and Vue
- New Ocean Blue default color swatch for improved accessibility
- Dark mode available for all docs & demos
- New Kendo UI Productivity Tools for Visual Studio Code
- Numerous features, bug fixes and enhancements to existing components across the entire Kendo UI suite!
Thursday, May 19, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
This webinar will cover updates across Telerik Reporting, Test Studio, JustMock and Fiddler Everywhere. Here are some of the highlights we will go over:
- Telerik Reporting Web Designer now compatible with the latest Kendo UI themes and widgets
- Telerik JustMock and Reporting are compatible with the preview 3/4 of .NET 7 (depending on MS Release schedule)
- Enhanced support for testing Telerik and Kendo UI-based applications
- Fiddler Everywhere supports multi-session comparison from/within the same tab
Join Us on Twitch
Join the live demo sessions on Twitch to see the newly released components and features in action and get ideas on how to use them in your projects. Chat with the team and get your questions answered on the spot!
Interested in all? That’s great! Use the link below to add all R2 2022 Twitch sessions to your calendar with one click:
Add all Twitch sessions to your calendar.
And the Best Part About the Release Webinars?
The live webinars and Twitch sessions are a great opportunity for you to ask questions before and during the webinars. We’ll be waiting to hear from you on Twitter—just use the #heyTelerik and #heyKendoUI hashtags. Another great option is the live chat during our release sessions on CodeItLive, our Twitch channel.
Sign up today to make sure you don’t miss these great events with our experienced developer advocates and experts:
- Ed Charbeneau, Microsoft MVP, speaker, author of “Blazor: A Beginner’s Guide” and host of Blazing into Summer week of Blazor events
- Sam Basu, Microsoft MVP, speaker, DevReach co-organizer and author of numerous articles on Xamarin.Forms
- Alyssa Nicoll, Google Developer Expert and Angular Developer Advocate
- Kathryn Grayson Nanz, Developer Advocate with a passion for React, UI and design
- Rick Hellwege, Principal Sales Engineer, reporting guru and innovator with a passion for experimenting with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Peter Grigorov, Principal Sales Engineer, master in test automation for developers
Volume on max. 😊 See you soon!