is backed by basecom. As a professional software service provider, basecom implements customized solutions in the areas of e-commerce, PIM solutions and web portals. With our experience and certified expertise, we have been one of the most renowned Symfony specialists in Germany for many years.
Symfony 6.1.0-BETA2 has just been released.
Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.1.0-BETA1:
- feature #45282 [Serializer] Support canners in object normalizer (@rmikalkenas)
- feature #46157 [Routing] Remove variadic constructor signature (@wouterj)
- bug #46154 [Mailer] Restore X-Transport after failure (@zenas1210)
- bug #46178 [DependencyInjection] Properly declare #[When] as allowed on functions (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46171 [VarDumper] Fix dumping floats on PHP8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46170 Fix dumping enums on PHP 8.2 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46143 [Cache] Prevent fatal errors on php 8 when running concurrently with TagAwareAdapter v6.1 (@sbelyshkin)
- bug #45896 [Cache] Optimize caching of tags (@sbelyshkin)
- bug #46149 Modify processing of uploaded files to be compatible with PHP 8.1 (@p-golovin)
- feature #46112 [DependencyInjection] Rename #[InnerService] to #[MapDecorated] (@chalasr)
- bug #46125 [FrameworkBundle] Always add CacheCollectorPass (@fancyweb)
- feature #45989 [FrameworkBundle] deprecate not setting http_method_override (@Tobion)
- feature #46042 [Routing] Add params variable to condition expression (@HypeMC)
- feature #46115 [FrameworkBundle] Add support for route attributes in kernel controller methods (@dunglas)
- bug #46121 Fix “Notice: Undefined index: headers” in messenger with Oracle (@rjd22)
- feature #45834 [DependencyInjection] add AsDecorator class attribute and InnerService parameter attribute (@Jean-Beru)
- bug #46106 [String] Fix ansi escape sequences regex (@fancyweb)
- feature #46056 [PropertyInfo] Add support for promoted properties in PhpStanExtractor (@simPod)
- feature #46047 [Notifier] smsapi – send messages in test mode (@Patryk Kozłowski)
- bug #46097 [Routing] fix router base url when default uri has trailing slash (@Tobion)
- feature #46052 [TwigBundle] Deprecate option “autoescape”, use “autoescape_service[_method]” instead (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46054 [SecurityBundle] Use config’s secret in remember-me signatures (@jderusse)
- feature #45528 [Routing] Add Requirement, a collection of universal regular-expressions constants to use as route parameter requirements (@fancyweb)
- bug #46051 Don’t replace symfony/security-guard (@derrabus)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports
to detect the code you will need to change in your project and
read our upgrade
documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a
version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed?
Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.